Happy Easter!

12:58 AM Esther 0 Comments

Happy Easter Everyone!

Has been kind of missing home lately. Woke up this morning and had a realisation that actually, it is pretty amazing how I have managed to survive by myself these years only seeing my family once a year during summer and only then for a month. Even during those 4 weeks, i spend most of it with my parents and grandparents. I barely spend a few days with my siblings cause they are usually not home. Everyone's just too busy =(

Something about the smell of the air tonight reminds me of those nights when i would sit at the balcony at my grandparent's after dinner and just enjoy the night view high up from the apartment. I used to stay with my grandparents every weekend when i was kid. My grandparents stays on the 5th floor of an apartment building, but in my hometown, there aren't many tall buildings around so from the balcony, you can catch a glimpse of the blue sea at the horizon. However, as time passes by, developers began to build taller buildings around the area. Last summer when i visited them, i can no longer see the sea from the balcony =( As a kid, i like staring at the passing cars and people walking down below, observing them and gets really excited when i see my mum's car coming around the corner.

I miss home. I miss my grandparents.

0 comments: