Fire and Stone, Covent Garden

12:33 AM Esther 0 Comments



In celebration of Annie's return to London after taking a year off uni, we made a dinner reservation at Fire and Stone, Covent Garden. The restaurant is very spacious and spans over 2 floors. They cater for large groups of people which is great! There were about 16 of us and i saw 2 separate groups of hen parties more than 10 persons each. 

It is great to see Annie again, but at the same time it reminds me of how crazy fast time has gone! I can't believe it has been almost a year after my surgery and the end of year exam is around the corner again! I really should be practising writing essays right now, instead of updating my blog -_-

I shared a thin crusted Marrakech pizza (Spiced minced lamb, slow roasted red peppers, red onions, mozzarella, tzatziki, raisins, olives & fresh mint) with Sonia, with a small feta & butternut salad at the side


The pizza size may seem large, but it was surprisingly not too filling to have one per person. Stu thinks he can have one and a half by himself. I think 2 pizzas shared between 3 persons should be the ideal amount, and you can still have dessert after! The Marrakech is really really good. Probably the best pizza i have had in London so far ( I usually have Dominos just because we get 50% off with NHS discount) and it is totally worth the value. 

Hanx's Madrid pizza with Spicy chorizo, prawns, roasted red peppers & potatoes, garlic, mozzarella, garlic mayonnaise & chopped parsley

Yours truly(left) & Shu Han

After dinner, Stu and I went to Snog on Garrick Street which is 2 minutes walk away for froyo. To Stu's and my delight, they have some really pretty boys serving behind the counter. I do not know if this is only a weekend thing (today's saturday) or they hire good looking staff every day of the week, but if you feel like having some froyo when you are around the area, drop by Snog on Garrick Street and have yourself some eye candies at the side =P 

0 comments: