Good Old Times

12:24 AM Esther 0 Comments

Was sorting out some pictures when i found pictures from 5 years ago when i was in boarding school.

*a money-faced wawa*

*Pin & wawa*

*chalet-cooked illegal meal*

*Cafeteria*



*neighbours*

Those were really good times - definitely some of the best years of my life. I just can't help smiling looking at these pictures =D
I miss being able to order burgers in the middle of the night, going cycling outdoors to get some deep fried banana fritters, PAN MEE IN TANJUNG MALIM(drools), cooking meals illegally in our chalets, going over next door when i am stuck with difficult maths questions because the math genius lived next door, I even miss doing maths! & canteen food! Hahahah!
Most importantly, i miss my dear friends =(
We used to see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY when we were in boarding school. It is very sad that now we are all around the world and are so busy with our own lives we barely talk to each other anymore. The time differences do not help neither. 
Well, except shuyi =) even though i see her once every few months we do spend some quality time together. And for that, i am glad.

I MISS MY KY FRIENDS =( Even though we don't see each other anymore, you guys are always in my heart !


0 comments: